- This device removes and unlocks the Apple Mac (2010 – 2017) EFI BIOS passwords in around 10 – 15 seconds (new version)
- The purpose of this device is to help people who doesn’t have soldering skills, wants to unlock their device without dismantling the logic board or soldering the EFI BIOS chip.
- It supports all type of Macs including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook and Mac Pro.
- There are no license restrictions or limits so this can be used as many times as you need
- The process is as simple as connecting the flex cable to the connector or SOIC8 clip to the EFI chip and turn on the unlocker device and everything is done automatically.
- The conventional password removing technique by soldering is difficult and time consuming even for the experts, but with this device, it’s easy, quick and hassle free.
- The device works with 2x AA batteries and it comes with the SOIC8 clip and the flexible SPI cable with three connectors which supports 2010 – 2017 models
- There are no needs for checking the power state such as connecting the magsafe adapter and / or the internal battery to start the unlocking
- There are no messing with the confusing GPIO cable or wrong pin connection, just plug and play.
- It has built-in short circuit, over current and ESD protection circuitry to prevent damages to your mac or unlocker device in case of a mistake while connecting the cables so you will be safe
- More features will be added to this device and the SPI flex cable so you will be future proof in case of new updates.
- Documentation, instructions and the best available support by our team will be provided.
- Most payment methods accepted including Paypal, Bitcoin and Altcoins.
- It will be sent same or next working day with a shipment tracking number which usually takes 1 to 7 days worldwide and DHL express option takes 1 to 3 days.
- Please order now while the stocks are limited.
The package includes:
1x Unlocker device (EFI BIOS Master)
1x SOIC8 clip with cable
1x SPI flex cable
1x User Manual (PDF)